PLANT MECHANICAL IMPROVEMENT
With the recent economic downturn of the industry in the World, it has become increasingly important for every plant owner to ensure that each facility is performing at its peak. In order for that to occur, plant owners must continue to improve plant operations and maintenance through improved tools, technologies and processes.
By planning capital and plant mechanical studies, the condition assessment process becomes an integral part of the overall asset management and planning cycle. Whether it is routine maintenance planning, major maintenance outage planning or planning for a major plant upgrade, it is necessary to have current condition assessment information to support the planning process.
AMCO experts have in-depth knowledge of the oil, gas, petrochemical, power, refinery, fertilizers providing Integrity and improvement solutions clients need to achieve productivity gains, while meeting safety and environmental concerns.
Scope of Work:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Operational and process support (critical operating and process windows)
- Process safety and mechanical integrity services
- Management strategies
- HSE strategies
- Training in industry codes, standards and regulations
- Finalization of the report and submission.
- Maximizing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) of equipment
- Enhancing plant performance and profit
- Improving safety and reduce risk
- Reduction in maintenance and inspection cost
- Improving personnel safety and performance
- Optimizing sparing
- Compliance with company, local rules and regulations using unparalleled engineering service, we can help your organization, plant or facility achieve these benefits and goals.